March 1st to October 31st 2013 Wed.-Sat. 20H30 (8:30pm) sharp.
Starting at the statue of Charlemagne in front of Notre Dame.
Welcome to the Mysteries of Paris Ghost Tour, a 90 minute English language
storytelling, evening, walking tour through the macabre heart of Paris.
When the sun sets over Paris, another side of the city comes to life – an older and more mysterious city where fact, history and legend are intertwined. Your expert guide will bring supernatural Paris to life in a highly entertaining and informative tour unlike any other.
This two-hour stroll through the dark heart of Paris takes you along winding lanes to explore the Vampires, Ghosts, Haunted History, Mysteries and Legends of Paris. This forms apart of the lesser-known history of the enchanting city of Paris.
- 90-minute ghostly walking tour of Paris
- Hear tales of ghosts and murder as you walk through the old streets of Paris
- Entertaining and knowledgeable ghost-hunter guide
- Explore the dark side of the city of light
- Family friendly, kids under 16 should be accompanied by adults.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup.
Some example sites and stories (stories change each night and not all will be presented),
- Real and fictional Vampires of Paris
- The RED MAN, the ghost who cursed the royals of France.
- Cemetery and Square of the Innocents
- Tragic assassination of Henry IV
- The Rat Trap (as seen in the movie Ratatouille)
- Sweeney Todd of Paris.
- Witchcraft, sorcery and necromancy of Paris.
- Guillotines and the Rein of Terror.
- Alchemists who inspired Harry Potter.
- Ghost of Marie Antoinette.
- Tragic lovers of the Eiffel Tower.
- Mysteries of Notre Dame.
- A possible start to Phantom of the Opera.